The Club was established in 1929 as an association of old scholars from The West Bridgford Grammar School which was at this time located on Musters Road and subsequently moved to the Loughborough Road site in the 1940's. Cricket was played at various locations before the purchase of the Stamford Road ground in 1957.
The club has played cricket in a number of local leagues including the Gunn and Moore Alliance, Newark Alliance, Nottingham Evening and the South Nottinghamshire Cricket League.
One of the most successful clubs in the area during the 1970s and 1980s the club struggled to recruit players following the formation of the Nottinghamshire Premier League in the 1990s.
The remaining senior players headed by Paul Garton, Tony Orange and Neil Dudley, decided that a Junior section was needed to provide the club with the necessary players.
From humble beginnings this Junior section has blossomed into probably the largest Junior section in the whole of Nottinghamshire.
This has resulted in the formation of two further senior teams on a Saturday and two Sunday teams.