To raise funds to help pay for the recent clubhouse refurbishment, the West Bridgford Sports Club Committee has set up a ‘100 Club’ lottery. To become a member you simply buy a monthly subscription (£5 per month) for a number in a lottery draw.
There are several cash prizes in the monthly draw; and at least 40% of the subscriptions will be returned as prize money. There are no management charges – it is run by the West Bridgford Sports Club Committee entirely on a voluntary basis. The remaining 60% will go towards the West Bridgford Sports Club’s ‘Clubhouse Refurbishment Project’.
Thank you for supporting your Sports Club!
Please download the following document and return to Claire. www.westbridgfordianscc.co.uk/100Club.pdf
The lottery runs for twelve months in a calendar year. To minimise administration costs we are asking for payment to be made by monthly Standing Order (£5). You can join at any time during the year. Note: to be eligible for the Christmas Cracker Super Draw in December you have to have been a member for at least six months prior to December.
100 Club Prizes and monthly prize-winners
The names of the prize-winners will be announced each month on the West Bridgford Rugby Club and West Bridgfordians Cricket Club websites and the individuals notified directly. The following table shows how the monthly draw prize fund is allocated:
|Membership||Prize Fund||First Prize||Second Prizes|
|60 – 79||£120||1 x £60||3 x £20|
|80 – 99||£160||1 x £80||4 x £20|
|100 – 119||£200||1 x £100||5 x £20|
|120 – 139||£240||1 x £120||1 x £40, 4 x £20|
|140 – 159||£280||1 x £140||2 x £40, 3 x £20|
|160 – 179||£320||1 x £160||3 x £40, 2 x £20|
|180 – 199||£360||1 x £180||1 x £80, 1 x £40, 3 x £20|
|200||£400||1 x £200||1 x £80, 2 x £40, 2 x £20|
Annual Super Draw
As the prize fund for each band is set at the amount generated by the minimum membership in that band – the unused prize money (i.e. calculated as 40% of the total annual membership revenue minus prize money allocated) will constitute a one-off prize for an extra draw in December – an annual Christmas Cracker Super Draw.