The full list of beers and ciders for our Ashes Beer Festival. Wednesday 5th, Thursday 6th, Friday 7th and Saturday 8th August.
PINT - £3.00 HALF - £1.50 (Thornbridge-Jaipur £3.50 & £1.75)
1. Ulverston - Cumbria FLYING ELEPHANTS 3.7%
A pale golden beer with soft fruit flavours followed by a smooth malty finish.
2. Raw – Staveley Chesterfield BABY GHOST 3.9%
American hopped IPA. Smooth & easy to drink with grapefruit citrus aroma.
3. Abbeydale – Sheffield DECEPTION 4.1%
A pale beer, strong citrus flavours, aromas of elderflower and grape.
4. Blue Monkey – Guiltbrook Notts INFINITY 4.6%
Classic American hops give this pale ale a citrus aroma with a robust fruity bitterness.
5. Dukeries – Worksop Notts BLONDE 3.8%
A Golden amber ale with a blend of tropical fruit flavours.
6. Grafton – Worksop Notts MARMALADY 4.8%
A deep golden coloured ale brewed with Northdown hops & then infused with marmalade.
7. Black Iris - Notts ENDLESS SUMMER IPA 4.5%
A crisp refreshing bitterness and a citrus aroma with tropical fruit hints.
8. Brass Castle – Malton Yorks NORTHERN BLONDE 3.9%
An easy drinking malty blonde.
9. Totally Brewed- Notts PUNCH IN THE FACE 4.8%
Packs a wallop. Fruity hop flavours of grapefruit, peach & oranges.
10. Nottingham Brewery – Radford EPA 4.2%
A light coloured, exceptionally well balanced smooth ale with a light fragrant hop finish.
11. Magpie – Notts OWB (Old Westbridgfordians) 3.9%
The clubs own pale ale beer brewed for the club by Magpie Brewery.
12. Magpie - Notts GRANTHAM CANAL FLORALE 4.1%
Golden ale infused with camomile for a floral aroma & taste.
(10p per pint will be donated from each pint sold to the Grantham Canal Fund)
13. Grainstore – Oakham Leics RUTLAND OSPREY 4.0%
A refreshing light golden brew.
14. Oldershaw – Grantham Lincs HEAVENLY BLONDE 3.8%
A pale blonde beer, strikingly crisp with a dry finish.
15. Pheasantry – East Markham Newark IPA 4.3%
Pale ale with floral & citrus notes.
16. Cross Bay – Morcombe Lancs SUNSET 4.2%
Blonde ale bursts onto the palate with a crisp & refreshing start, then smoothly transforms into an orange & lemon rind aftertaste.
17. Chantry – Rotherham Yorks STEELOS 4.1%
A light ale that has a clean well balanced bitterness with a fruity slightly spicy aftertaste.
18. Frontier - Derby GOLD RUSH 4.0%
Golden coloured refreshing citrus ale.
19. Pentrich – Ripley Derbys CUT YOUR TEETH IPA 4.9%
Medium pale, dry citrus flavours, pleasant bitter finish.
20. Thornbridge – Bakewell Derbys JAIPUR IPA 5.9%
Citrus dominated IPA, soft & smooth.
21. Spitting Feathers – Chester Cheshire SOLSTICE 4.1%
A refreshing amber beer with a good balance of hop & malt flavours.
22. Milton Brewery – Waterbeach Cambs PEGASUS 4.1%
Copper coloured. Initial hoppiness balanced with a long fruity, malty finish.
23. Lion Heart – Coventry SORACHI 5.0%
Amber beer with a herby flavour and a smooth aroma with a tinge of lemon.
24. Bath Ales – Warmley Bristol GEM 4.1%
Amber ale with a rich aroma of hops & malt, & a long deep bittersweet finish
25. Amber Ales – Amber Valley Derbys CHOCOLATE ORANGE STOUT 4.0%
Bitter chocolate & orange in a glass.
Vote for your favourite ‘BEER of the FESTIVAL’ and you could win some
OWB Old Westbridgfordians pale ale, specially brewed for the cricket club.
Voting slips available at the bar
PINT £3.20 HALF £1.60
Charnwood Disco Cox 5.0% abv
Farmer Fear Sweet 5.5% abv
Carey Organic Medium 5.6% abv
Ross on Wye Dry 6.5% abv
MAGPIE BOTTLED CONDITIONED BEERS – ALL AT £3/Bottle
Hoppily pale ale 3.8% abv
Crusader amber ale 4.0% abv
Night Flyer golden ale 4.1% abv
Raven Stout smoky stout 4.4% abv
Best Bitter copper beer 4.2% abv
OWB refreshing pale ale 3.9% abv
Thieving Rogue hoppy golden ale 4.5% abv